Molecular formula: (C14H21NO14S) n
Molecular weight: 479.368
CAS number: 9007-28-7
Function and use
1. Chondroitin sulfate has been used as a health food or health drug for a long time in the prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, coronary atherosclerosis, myocardial ischemia and other diseases. It has no obvious side effects and can significantly reduce the morbidity and death of patients with coronary heart disease. Rate. Long-term clinical applications have found that lipids such as fat deposited on the walls of arteries and veins can be effectively removed or reduced, which can significantly reduce plasma cholesterol, thereby preventing the formation of atherosclerosis.
2. Chondroitin sulfate is used to improve neuralgia, neuropathic migraine, arthralgia, arthritis and scapular joint pain, pain after abdominal surgery, etc.
3. It can effectively improve the prevention and improvement of hearing impairment caused by streptomycin, as well as hearing difficulties and tinnitus caused by various noises.
4. It has auxiliary medical effect on chronic nephritis, chronic hepatitis, keratitis and corneal ulcer.
5. In recent years, it has been reported that chondroitin in shark cartilage has an anti-tumor effect. In addition, chondroitin sulfate is also used in cosmetics and wound healing agents.
6. Chondroitin sulfate is also used in eye drops.
Check product information at any time, learn about us
WeChat search "Henan Julong" added